Please join some of the biggest names in the cigar industry to discuss recent court victories by CRA and PCA, what it means for our industry, our future legislative strategy, and what we have planned to move forward together in new and exciting ways.
Be sure to tune in live, Tuesday, September 29 at 7:00 PM EDT on one of these social media outlets:
Featuring presentations by:
- Carlos Fuente Jr., owner of Arturo Fuente Cigars
- Cory Bappert, CEO of Oliva Cigar Co.
- Craig Cass, owner of the Tinder Box chain of cigar stores in the Carolinas
- Greg Zimmerman, owner of The Tobacco Company
- John Anderson, owner of W. Curtis Draper Tobacconist
- Jorge Padrón, owner of Padrón Cigars
- Joshua Habursky, PCA director of federal affairs
- Michael Edney, legal counsel for the CRA and PCA
- Mike Copperman, CRA legislative director
- Rocky Patel, owner of Rocky Patel Premium Cigars
- Scott Regina, owner of Emerson’s Cigars