XIKAR Cigar Accessories are manufactured to the most strict standards of quality, ensuring perfectly cut and lit cigars every time.
The world renown XIKAR® Xi cutter gives cigar enthusiasts the finest cigar cut with power, efficiency and ease of use. The cutter operates by a double-guillotine scissors action, using a bottom hinge point with an internal spring to release the cutter to the open position. A locking device retains the blades in the closed position after each cut. This feature adds to the safety and portability of the cutter.
XIKAR Lighters are available in a variety of flames types and styles for the most demanding aficionado.
All XIKAR lighters proudly to meet the performance criteria of ISO 9994 & F 400 Standards and are designed using XIKAR's four fundamentals.
- Form - Cutting Edge Design
- Feel - Ergonomic
- Function - Easy to use, quality materials
- Fair - Elegant and affordable
IGNITING THE LIGHTER
- A simple push on the ignition switch ignites a powerful
flame over 2,000 degrees. This flame can be nearly invisible in
bright light, so proper care is recommended.
TAKE CARE NOT TO TOUCH THE LIGHTER TOP AFTER IGNITION.
- To avoid heat buildup, do not use in any situation that would
require a continuous flame for more than 10 seconds. The lighter
may become too hot and cause harm to the lighter and/or the user.
EXTINGUISHING THE FLAME
- Releasing pressure from the ignition button of the lighter
immediately extinguishes the flame by stopping fuel flow.
If flame continues, the flame level is set too high and should be
adjusted by turning the adjustment wheel on the bottom of the
lighter towards the (-) position.
ADJUSTING FLAME LEVEL
- Turn the fuel adjustment wheel on the bottom of the lighter
towards the (+) mark to increase the flame and turn the wheel
towards the (-) to decrease the flame to achieve a desired height.
- Release all tank pressure by pressing on the inlet valve with a small
screwdriver or a XIKAR MTX Multi Tool bleeder (shown). Hold the
lighter vertical while bleeding valve. Repeat this several times until all
fuel/ gas pressure is released.
- Set flame adjustment to lowest setting (-).
- Turn lighter in upside down position and insert butane tank tip directly
on the fuel valve. Press down firmly for about 5 seconds.
- Before igniting lighter, wait 3-4 minutes. This allows excess butane to
evaporate and gas inside lighter to reach room temperature.
- Set flame level to desired height by turning flame adjuster wheel.