Why Arturo Fuente's cigars stand out from the rest?
Making cigars today is a challenge. Many tobacco companies are experimenting with new blends, using beautiful designs and packaging. But no manufacturer even goes near to the method Fuente Cigars uses. Attention to details, first, in the aging process. The fact that they use old tobacco is key. And this is just the beginning. After the tobacco is hand-rolled by skilled artisans, another aging process starts. The cigars rest in the Fuente aging rooms for a specific period of time or until they are ready. Each brand has a different set of rules based on the humidity they need, the tobaccos they use. Once they ready for labeling and packaging, another set of rules apply. When a Fuente Cigars arrives at the consumers' hands, it is hard to know how many sets of eyes and hands have been working on that little and enjoyable stick. Their motto: "We will never rush the hands of time." Arturo Fuente Cigars are today considered the best handmade Dominican Cigars. This is what's makes Arturo Fuente's cigars stand out from the rest.
What are some of the highlights of Arturo Fuente Cigars?
There are many highlights in this millennium cigar company. To mention a few.
- Authentic African Cameroon in two of the Top of the lines brands: Arturo Fuente Hemingway and Arturo Fuente Don Carlos.
- Pioneers in the use of Broadleaf Tobacco. Their Arturo Fuente Anejo was a result of a shortage of OpusX wrappers. Carlitos started aging Broadleaf Tobacco in Cognac Barrels and the new line was born.
- Pioneers in the hand-rolling of Figurados, the Hemingway line, are based in different sizes of all figurados.
- The creation of the High-End Dominican Puro Opus X that has become one of the most sought after cigars.
- Cigar Family Charitable Foundation. An organization that gives a choice of life to the children of the Dominican Republic through education. It's not about the cigars. It's about the people. Carlitos Fuente Jr.
Are Arturo Fuente Cigars better than Cuban Cigars?
Cuban Cigars are a treat for cigar aficionados. When you hear the word cigars and are not an avid cigar smoker, Cuban Cigars comes to mind. But everything changes when you are an experienced cigar smoker. Then, you know that Arturo Fuente Cigars, even the inexpensive cigars they make, have a quality of tobacco that makes them the best cigars in the world. Famous cigars smokers sought after Opus X Cigars, Arturo Fuente Don Carlos Edicion Aniversario or even the Don Carlos Line cigars. They know Arturo Fuente cigars are better than Cuban Cigars.
Can I buy Arturo Fuente Cigars Online?
Sure. Cuenca Cigars offers a vast selection of Arturo Fuente Cigars. Including brick-and-mortar brands like Casa Cuba and Arturo Fuente Rosado Sungrown Magnum R. Some extremely limited edition cigars as Don Carlos Anniversario and Opus X Lost City as well as the Yearly Editions of Arturo Fuente Anejo. Cuenca Cigars have it all!
Maya Selva Flor de Selva
CLE Habano Honduran
Asylum 13 Corojo
Alec & Bradley Blind Faith
Oscar Valladares SuperFly
Rocky Patel Vintage Series 1999
Tatascan by JRE Tobaccos