Best Cigar of the Year finally Unfold…..
I don’t like the fact than I am late on this but with the Montecristo Lounge getting ready and a season full tourists, is hard to keep on. And, we all would agree with me, than in this economy we need to take everything is giving to us and just appreciate and gives thanks for that. But today, no matter what, we will be releasing our List. Hope you guys like it and agree with yourself, because whatever it comes out today, is been YOU the one that chose it!
Here we go, Top 10 Best Cigars of the Year:
- My Father Limited Edition 2010
- Arturo Fuente Rosado Sungrown #56
- Padron Family Reserve No. 46 Maduro
Cubao Maduro Churchill
- Liga Privada No.9 Flying Pig
- La Aroma de Cuba Mi Amor Magnifico
- Montecristo Platinum Tubo Churchill
- Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Toro
- La Riqueza No. 2
- Alec Bradley Prensado Grand Toro
<span>Next Week we will release the 3 more winners on the 2010 Cuenca Cigars Best Cigar of the Year Sweepstakes…….Prices are as follow:</span>
- Box of Cigars from My Father Cigars Company
- Sampler of 10 of the Best of Arturo Fuente Cigars
- 2 Padron Cigars
Coming soon, Reviews on these cigars expressly made by some of you…..
Coming soon, a full list of Cigars Unveiled.
Coming soon, statistics on Online vs. Brick and Mortar and Total Amount of Voters!
See you soon!